Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby #13 and #14: New House and Makeover!

Welcome everyone! Where we last left off, my child hood friend left, made a new friend, and of course I had triplets! Now on with the post!
After putting the triplets in their cribs, my phone rang... The caller ID said 'Sabrina Johnson' I answered quickly!!!
Me: "Hey!
Sabrina: "Hi! I have made it back safe! Also I have a surprise for you!"
Me: "Good! What is the surprise??"
Sabrina: "Well... Before I came, I payed some builders to build you a home!"
Me: "Really?? When will it be ready??"
Sabrina: "Here's another surprise... It's done!!"
Me: "Really???"
Sabrina: "Yep! You can move as soon as you want!"
Me: "Ok! I'm gonna go move now!"
Sabrina: "Haha! Ok, have fun and bye!"
Me: "Bye!"
Here is the outside of the house!
The backyard!
The playground!
The ground floor also known as the 1st floor!
The 2nd floor! I love this house! <3
Then me and Zack put Kiara and Macie in their cribs...
Then put Hope, Zayn, and Harry in their cribs!
I hugged Zack for helping me so much...
I had an idea for him for helping me and we can do it if he wants to...
Me: "Zack, Thank you so much for helping me out..."
Zack: "Welcome mother!"
Me: "For helping me so much, I am allowing you to age up... But if you accept, your siblings also grow up..."
Zack: "Sure! How soon can we?"
Me: "Tomorrow!"
Zack: "Ok! I'm gonna go get ready for bed!"
I decided to give myself a makeover! I dyed lilac in my hair! Like? ^__^
My everyday!
My formal!
My sleepwear!
My athletic!
And my swimwear!
Bedtime! <3
At around 8 in the morning, everyone was up so I decided to start aging up the kids!

Zack goes first!
Zack covered in sparkles.
Kiara goes second and Macie goes third!
Sparkles!
Hope goes fourth!
Sparkles!!
Zayn goes fifth!
Sparkles!!
Last but not least, Harry!
Sparkles!!
This is Zack Taylor as a young adult! (Link in "The Kids")
This is Kiara Taylor! She is the girliest out of her and her twin...
This is Macie Taylor! She is the tomboy of her and her twin.
This is little Hope Taylor! She is just beautiful <3
This is little Zayn Taylor! <3
This is little Harry Taylor! <3
I then hugged Zack goodbye...  :(
I walked outside with him and hugged him goodbye again... Before he drove off, he looked at me and I noticed he was crying...
After he drove off, I burst into tears... I hate seeing my babies cry, especially if they are moving... </3
When I came in Zayn was trying to walk, Harry was cheering him on by clapping, and Hope just watched... How sweet!
As I put Hope in her crib, my phone rang and I answered it.
Me: "Hello?"
Man: "Yes, is this Alina Taylor?"
Me: "Yes it is!"
Man: "My name is Lemon Lime, Lemon for short... I was wondering if I could be a father?"
Me: "Sure! Come by tomorrow!"
Lemon: "Ok!"
We said our goodbyes and I hung up...
I then continued to put the little ones to bed!
Max II was starting to stink so I gave him a bath!
Then bedtime <3
I woke up early so I could fix some pancakes!
Getting them cooked!!
Me and the girls eating <3
Washing dishes :/
Then put the leftovers up!
The girls went to school soon after eating... I then got Hope, Zayn, and Harry and put them in their highchair!
Giving my babies food <3
As soon as they got home, they started their homework!
Around 4PM, Lemon came... I love the color of his hair!
Me: "Welcome Lemon!"
Me: "Are you sure you wanna be in the challenge?"
Lemon: "Of course! Also there is 3 others in my household that wants to join your challenge!"
Me: "Ok! Let one of them know to call me after I have this baby so I can immediantly have another baby!"
Lemon: "Ok!!!"
We went straight to the bed!
We said our goodbyes once again...
Food <3
Bedtime for the kiddos <3
Also for me!
But a couple hours later, I threw up...   -__-
I made the bed up...
Then got the kiddos up and dressed... I also brung them in the playroom! I decided to teach Harry to walk <3
Bur not for long...
Kiara doing her homework alone because Macie was at a friends house :(
Then started to teach Harry to talk but it was starting to get late...
Now time to put the babies to sleep! But before I could get Hope and Zayn...
The baby kicked! Yay!
Then put Zayn and Hope to bed <3
Baby bump day #1!
Then sleepytime! <3
Once again I got dressed and got the kids up and dressed and put them in the playroom! I picked up Harry and tickled him!
Also tossed him in the air and snuggled him <3
Then I picked up Zayn and tickled him!
Also tossed him in the air and snuggled him <3
Then I picked up Hope and tickled her!
Also tossed her in the air and snuggled her <3
Toilet time!  :D
I got the kiddos on the couch and we watched a kids show until Kiara and Macie got home...
Time to age up!
Kiara goes first!
Macie goes second!
Hope goes third!
But Macie's cake burst into flames -__-
Sparkles :P
Me and Kiara got to extinguishing the fire! No one got hurt! But I had to get Macie another cake :P
Sparkles! :D
Zayn goes fourth!
Macie covered in sparkles :3
Last but not least, Harry!
Sparkles!! I like sparkles ^_^
This is Kiara Taylor as a teen! I make pretty babies! xD
This is Macie Taylor as a teen!
This is Hope Taylor as a child! :)
This is Zayn as a child! :)
This is Harry as a child! :)
Baby bump day #2!
Bedtime! :D
Around 8AM, I got up and made my bed.
It was quiet so I went downstairs and the kids were gone to school... I decided to fill my tummy up cause the baby was grumpy!
Washing dishes...
Someone apparently knocked out trash can over... I picked it back up...
And put the trash back in it...
Then played with this most awesome machine!!
When I got off it was around 3PM! I was on it for 5 hours! The triplets were on their way home as Kiara and Macie were almost done with their homework...
Max II is getting dirty a whole lot quicker! So I gave him another bath...
Baby bump day #3!
Labor then kicked in!
Since the teens were home I left them in charge!
In the hospital I go!
And out with a baby basket! TWINS!!
Meet Liam Taylor! Named after Liam Payne from One Direction!
Meet Love Taylor! Named after my new friend Love Sierra! Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. I have a couple suggestions for you :) First, your blog is really good but you could try to be more descriptive and make your pictures a little bigger? Try to set a goal for yourself. Like I did, tell yourself "My goal is to make my paragraphs at least 2 lines long" or something along those lines...Good job and have fun with your challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions!! I will do any thing to make my blog great like yours! Thank you and I am DEFINITELY having fun with this challenge <3 Thanks for commenting! :D

      Delete
  2. another suggestion. try and not repeat yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying and working on doing that. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

      Delete
  3. Alina, I have no suggestions because.......
    it's great already! We all start out rough, BUT END OFF WELL!
    -Love
    (Thanks for naming a baby after me!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! :') Also you are welcome :3 I mean you are Alina's new friend so why not name a baby after you? :3 I hope you like the future posts! :D

      Delete