Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby #18: Just A Ordinary Vampire Life

Hello everyone and welcome back <3 I We left off where I hosted a bachelorette party and turned into a blood-sucking creature. Well, I decided to give myself a makeover! This is my hair/makeup makeover.
My new everyday.
My new formal.
My new sleepwear (not really new)
My new athletic.
My new swimsuit.
I decided to make some dinner for my kids since they are still human and need to eat. I made their plates and even made me some just to try to look normal.
 I went and immediately ate it as quick as possible since human food makes me sick to my stomach. When I was done the kids ate half of their food.
As soon as the kids were done, they went straight to bed. So, I went and gathered all of their dishes and washed them. I also put the left over food up in the fridge.
I wasn't tired at all, probably from being a vampire, and decided to write some more of my book about being a challenge mother.
 Soon, morning was here and the kids were eating some cereal. I decided to stop trying to be normal and I just grabbed some plasma juice from the fridge and sat with the kids. They looked at me funny but just shrugged their shoulders and continued with their conversions.
Being the sweetheart Vanessa is, she washed hers and her brothers bowls! She is so sweet! <3
I was thinking that I want to go ahead and have baby 18 as soon as possible so I called the household that the last father was in.
Me: "Hello. Who is this?"
Him: "This is Strawberry Jam. Who is this?"
Me: "This is the challenge mother Alina Taylor and I need another father for my challenge. Would you like to be the next father?"
Strawberry: "Sure!! Where do you want to meet up?"
Me: "My place! Green Apple knows where I live so ask him for the address."
We then said our goodbyes and we hung up. Now, to wait for him to get here. To make time pass by, I went and watched the kids play.
Vanessa and Niall were a prince and princess but as they were walking together Louis dressed up as a T-Rex and went behind them and surprised scared them by roaring and they screamed. I fell out the chair I was in laughing!
Soon I head the door bell and answered it. Strawberry was finally here! He looks like a good father for my challenge!
Me: "Hey! Do you know the rules of this challenge?"
Strawberry: "I sure do!"
Me: "Ok, let's get this show on the road!"
We then headed upstairs to get the baby making process started!
We shared a kiss before anything happened.
We then did the baby making!
Strawberry: "If you need anything, like any help with the baby/babies just give me a call! I would love to see my child every now and then."
Me: "Ok! I will definitely call if I need you!"
We said our goodbyes and I got dressed.
I was thinking ever since I gave away our last dog that I wanted another animal. I finally made up my mind and adopted a...... dog!
The lady over the phone said it should be 30 minutes to an hour before the dog showed up at my house so I went downstairs and waited.
At around 7PM someone knocked on the door, which was unlocked and they opened the door and the dog walked in with a note. It was a boy named Chiko. I read the note and picked up Chiko and petted him. I only had him for a couple of minutes but I already love him!!!
I carried him upstairs and put him in his bed in my bedroom and he fell asleep instantly. I smiled and went to sleep myself!
But around 3AM, I threw up....... This is my favorite part of pregnancy! -sarcastic tone-  After throwing up I went back to sleep.
I woke up around 8:30AM, got dressed, and went downstairs. To my surprise the kids were still home.
Me: "What are y'all doing?!? Go to the school bus before it leaves y'all!!!"
They immediately jumped off the games and ran out the door to the school bus. The school bus stopped as soon as they saw Vanessa and the kids thankfully didn't miss the bus!
I decided to eat a plasma fruit instead of going to the fridge because I was to lazy to walk over to the fridge.
I was going to lay down in my bed but as soon as I stepped into the 'elevator' room and saw my unfinished painting. I decided to finish it.
When I finally finished it, I smiled at it and sold it for $36. I was bored and started another one!
I was going to paint a dress and a beautiful but I felt something tugging on my pants leg. I looked down to see Chiko giving me puppy dog eyes. So I stopped painting and started spending time with Chiko.
He was tugging my pants so I thought we wanted to play tug-of-war. So we did for about 5 minutes and he won.
I was in disbelief because of Chiko winning the tug-of-war that I went and rubbed his tummy. He was trying to attack my hand but I kept taking it out of reach. I laughed as I got up and sat on the couch and turned the TV on.
About 30 minutes into the show I looked down to she Chiko snuggled up to me watching it to. I smiled and petted him throughout the show.
But it didn't last long as I got up to discover that I am pregnant!
As soon as the kids came home I aged them up! Louis at the 1st cake, Niall at the 2nd cake, and Vanessa at the 3rd cake!
Niall went first with the sparkles, Vanessa went second, and Louis went last with the sparkles.
Niall turned out to be a very handsome young man!
Vanessa turned into a very beautiful young lady!!!
And Louis! He turned into a very handsome young man as well!!
After Vanessa aged up, she immediately came up to me and rubbed my stomach. I let her as this is her little brother/sister.
Vanessa: "Hey mom, I have a very odd question to ask you...
Me: "What is it??"
Vanessa: "I know it's a little late but your a vampire and vampires don't really get tired at night so I was wondering... If you could teach me to drive?"
Me: "That is a very unusual question but sure!! Here's the keys, go get the car started and I will join you in a second."
Vanessa: "Ok!!! Thanks!"
We then came outside and got into the car. We drove around town for about an hour and 30 minutes. It was around 7:30PM when we got home.
When we got back we came and ate supper. Then headed up to bed.
Baby bump day #1 <3
After making sure the teens were sleeping, I went to bed myself.
We all got up at 7 and after they were done getting ready we danced together! But when 8AM came they had to leave for school. I was alone with my unborn baby and Chiko.
I decided to brush Chiko! He has some soft fur! I could just snuggle with him forever!
I had nothing else really to do so I started teaching him so sit. After many fails I stopped and pulled out a plasma fruit.
I ate it very slowly. This baby is really hungry!
I then went and continued writing my story......... I did that for hours! I got off around 1:50PM.
I went and payed bills... It was over $1,400!
As I was going to go back to the computer, I heard the teens calling for me. I immediately turned around and they walked up to me.
Niall: "Mom, we all have a question."
Me: "Okay, what is it?"
Niall: "We know it is a little to early but we just don't want to deal with this stage in life. Can we age up to young adults?"
I thought about it for a couple of minutes.
Me: "Okay... BUT you three must PROMISE me that you will do something great in your life! I am not going to let you three age up if all your going to do is just sit around and not make any thing of your lives."
They all said thank you repeatedly and all surrounded me with hugs. I love my children but after this aging, it will be only me and Chiko until the baby is born...
They went in order of Louis, Niall, and Vanessa. I was happy yet sad.
Sparkles surrounded the three and they aged up into young adults.
Baby #17 as a YA. He sure won't have any problem getting a woman! (Link in "The Kids")
Baby #15 as a YA. She is like a clone of me! Just the lips are a little different! Wow! (Link in "The Kids")
Baby #16 as a YA. He won't have any hard time looking for a nice woman either! (Link in "The Kids")
I then hugged them all goodbye. And as I was hugging Vanessa she whispered in my ear "Thank you" I responded welcome and they walked out the door.
They drove away around 8PM. I am now all alone in a quiet house with my unborn baby, Chiko, and myself,
Before bedtime I went and got me some plasma juice as I ran out of plasma fruits.
Baby bump day #2!
Bedtime for everyone <3
I soon woke up around 5 in the morning and got on the computer. I started talking to Love Sierra. We talked till about 8... Then I got off the computer.
I got some plasma juice out of the fridge and started drinking but not long after I started sucking, I felt pain go through my body.
I went into full labor. I was going to go to the hospital but I decided to do a home birth again.
I had a beautiful baby boy! His name is Nathan Taylor! Now, I am not alone in my house anymore <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading! I know, this post sucks but atleast it's a post right? Anyway the next post should be a little more exciting. MAYBE I honestly don't know about it. But I hope you liked this one at least a little bit. Suggestions are highly appreciated! :) <3

2 comments:

  1. it is indeed a post :p
    and it didnt suck!!
    exciting? im up for some excitement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :D And I had a plan with someone by when I started talking to them again I had Alina pregnant. But the future posts should be more exciting! :) <3

      Delete