Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby #7: Old Friend?

Welcome everyone! When we last left off, I had my beautiful baby girl named Della, named after just married challenge mother Della Langly!
As Della and I got home, I put her to bed...
Bedtime also for this momma!!!
Putting Calista and Dawn in their highchairs!!!
 BOTTLES!!!!
Then fed and snuggled Della. :)
 Putting Della in her crib.
I then called the animal shelter to come and get Bridgitte...
 Eating some leftover cake!
 Washing dishes...
 Who remembers him? He is the one that took Star! Demarco Tisdale! He said the same as he did when he came and got Star...
 I got bored and decided to teach Calista a few words, like camera!
I then heard Della crying so I cam to her! I changed her diaper and snuggled her!
 After stopping Della from crying, I took a shower! But got interrupted when my phone rang...
 I went and answered it!
Me: "Hello? Who is this?"
Man: "It's me, Demarco Tisdale. I took Star and Bridgitte."
Me: "Oh! Well, what do you want? To be the father to baby #7?"
Demarco: "Yes! I didn't know how to ask so I called!"
Me: "Just come over here!!"
 As I was waiting for Demarco, I brushed Max. The doorbell rang...
Me: "Come in!!"
 It was Demarco! Time to get the baby making in progress!
 ;)
 Bye!
Putting Calista and Dawn in their highchairs!
Baby food!!!
Mopping up the floor! Because someone decided to pee in the house! >:/
 Fed and snuggled Della
In the crib you go!
Unclogging the toilet!
Bryson helping out by putting Calista and Dawn in their cribs.
Bedtime for the Taylor family!
Not for me :(
Filling the dog food bowls!
Cleaning Levi's tank and feeding Levi!
Then started cleaning! I cleaned the sink and...
Cleaned the toilet...
 Aww! They all are playing together!
I changed Della's diaper, fed her, and snuggled her!
In the crib she goes!
Bryson brushing Max!
Cooking some delicious...
PANCAKES!
Yum!
 Washing dishes.
 Putting the dog toys away...
 Using the royal throne!
Taking a shower!
Before I could take care of Della, Baby #7 kicked! I'm pregnant!
Then changed Della's diaper, fed her, and snuggled her!
 Bed time for Della!
Before the toddler twins went to bed, they needed to eat... So I put them in their highchairs.
 FOOD!!! :D
 Bedtime for Calista and Dawn.
Baby bump day #1!
Bedtime for me too!
 They all ate together! Well Bryson and Caitlin did...
I walked into the kids room/ nursery and changed Della's diaper, fed Della, and snuggled Della! Then put her in her crib. Today is also a very special day! It's the kids birthdays! I'm aging them all after the 3 get home from school...
Me and Bryson put the girls in their highchairs! :)
Bryson helped by giving Dawn her bottle! :) I gave Calista hers :)
Eating leftover cake...
Washing dishes...
I decided to brush Max II and Max to make time go by faster... The kids need to hurry home!
Feeding Levi! I'm surprised I still have him! I wasn't very good with pets since I was little...
When I walked into the kids room/ nursery, I saw the twins playing nicely with each other! Aww! Just as I did, my phone rang. I looked at the number, unknown number... I answered it and walked out to another room...
Me: "Hello?"
Unknown Person: "Hey, this Alina Taylor?"
Me: "Umm... Yes."
Unknown Person: "OMG!!!!!! Don't you remember me????"
Me: "No..."
Unknown Person: "It's me! Your best friend ever since elementary school!!!"
I was shocked... Could it really be?
Me: "Sabrina??? Sabrina Johnson??"
Unknown Person: "Yes!!"
Me: "OMG!! Where do you live???? Maybe you could visit or I could visit you!!"
Sabrina: "I live in Bridgeport... I could get a airplane ticket and visit you! It would take a couple of days though..."
Me: "I don't care!! Just get here!!"
Sabrina: "OK!! I will buy a ticket tomorrow and fly the closest airplane to Appaloosa Plains!"
Me:" Okay! Bye and see you in a couple of days!"
Sabrina: "Bye!"
I snuggled Della and put her in her crib as I heard 3 people enter the house!
Time to start aging!!!!
Bryson went first! I am gonna miss him! :(
Caitlin goes second!
Into a young man he becomes!
Caleb goes third!
Sparkles!!
Calista fourth!
Sparkles!
Dawn fifth!
Sparkles!
Last but not least is Della!!
Sparkles!
Bryson as YA! Link to download is in "The Kids" tab! Please let me know if you use him please!!
Caitlin as a teen!
Caleb as a teen!
Calista as a child!
Dawn as a child!
And Della as a toddler! Isn't she a cutie??
I hugged my son goodbye... Even though he is moving right next door, I am gonna miss him a lot!! :(
 I waved him goodbye and smiled because of everything he has done! He is gonna marry a very good woman! :')
Putting Della in her crib for bed time!
Baby bump day #2!
Bedtime for me too!
When I woke up, the kids were at school so I put Della in her highchair!
Little Della drinking her bottle!
Cake again! :D
Washing dishes!
Feeding Levi!
Washing both Max and Max II!
Baby bump day #3!
Then went into labor!
In the hospital I go!
And out comes a beautiful baby boy! Welcome to the world Zack Taylor!! Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. aw
    Hey, I'm gonna be starting my own challenge in July, Just to give u the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Give me the link when you start it!! I would love to read it :)

      Delete