Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby #8 And #9: Childhood Best Friend!

Welcome everyone! When we last left off, someone called... My childhood bestie! Also we had little Zack Taylor! <3
When I got home, I saw Caleb helping by feeding Della! :D
And Caitlin mopping... Are they doing this to get something? o.o
I deleted that question from my head and put Zack inside his crib...
Also Della <3
Caitlin didn't finish mopping so I did...
Toilet time!
Bed time!
Funny face <3 :D
Their washing dishes?? o.O
They are up to something...
Ok... Maybe they are trying to help?
Della drinking a bottle <3
I invited Bryson to take a family portrait <3 Babies #1-7 :D
Max II is now the only dog we have! Bryson asked to have Max, ans with being the mom I am, I said sure...
After Bryson and Max left, I started unclogging the toilet... But my phone started ringing... I checked the caller ID and it said 'Sabrina Johnson'... I answered it quickly!!!
Me: "Hello"
Sabrina: "Hey! I'm fixing to leave the airport to your house! Stand outside so I know where you live."
Me: "Ok!! I'm gonna let you go so you can get here quicker!"
Sabrina: "Okay! Haha, bye!"
Me: "Bye!!"
I stood outside for almost half an hour when I saw a car... I got excited!!
I was so excited that I went and picked her up on my back and carried her halfway yo the door... Our childhood was great!! Well, when we were together playing and hanging out!
She went and introduced herself to the kids!
She introduced herself to the rest of the kids!
She also played with Della <3
And snuggled Zack! <3
Everyone ate as a family that night! (Except for Zack and Della)
Sabrina put Della to bed :)
Sabrina and I started cleaning :3 I washed dishes and Sabrina unclogged the toilet :D
Then Caitlin and Caleb wanted to talk...
Caitlin: "Mom? Can we talk?"
Me: "Yea! What's up?"
Caitlin: "Can we age up early?"
Me: "Why? Only for a good reason..."
Caitlin looked at Caleb, then back at me...
Caitlin: "Because, umm... We want you to have more room to have more children!"
Me: "Okay... But I have to age all of you up..."
Caitlin: "Ok! Anything!!"
Me: "Get your siblings ready..."
Caitlin and Caleb: "Okay!!!!"
Caitlin went first...
Caleb went second...
Calista third :D
Turning into a mature (or immature) adult vampire!!!
Dawn fourth <3
Sparkles, sparkles, and umm... SPARKLES!! :D
Della fifth...
Sparkles :3
Last but not least, Zack <3
Super sparkles!
Caitlin as a Young Adult! (link in "The Kids")
Caleb as a Young Adult! (link in "The Kids")
Dawn as a teen!
Calista as a teen!
Della as a child!
And Zack as a toddler!
I hugged Caitlin and Caleb... They decided to move out together... Isn't that sweet?
I was actually happy for them to leave!! Maybe a chance of triplets! :D
Bedtime for Zack! <3
Can't you tell we are best friends?? :D
Then started cleaning!!
This is the next baby daddy! (Also he is a paparazzi)
Me: "Hello! My name is Alina. Alina Taylor!"
Him: "Hi, my name is Shaun Kiffle."
I explained the rules and stuff...
Me: "So... Will you be the father to baby #8?"
Shaun: "Sure! This could be a juicy story!"
I ignored the last part...
Then we hit the bed!!
Bye bye Shaun Kiffle!
Sabrina put Zack to bed! She is the bestest friend ever!!
Soon everyone was asleep...
                                                                 *Della's POV*
I woke up around 4AM. Everyone else was asleep... So I quietly got up and got me some leftover cake...
I then washed my dish. I feel so bad that mom does all the cleaning and no one helps... So I started cleaning...
I cleaned Levi's tank and filled up his food bowl...
And cleaned the sink...
As I was making my bed, I heard people start to wake up... Dawn was first, then mom...
                                                                  *Alina's POV*
I soon woke up to throwing up...
Throwing up...
Using the toilet.
I then put Zack in his high chair and gave him a bottle. Isn't he adorable?? With his blonde hair, blue eyed self! :D <3
I ate some cake then washed my dish... But.......
The sink broke.. I fixed the sink!
Then threw up -___-
Sabrina cleaned the sink :)
Sabrina was gonna mop but I ran in front of her and stole the mop from her hands! Haha!!
I then played with Zack <3
Shower time <3
Bedtime for Zack!
Best friends for life and after death!!!!
Then Sabrina had to talk to me.
Sabrina: "Hey Alina, we need to talk."
Me: "Ok. What's going on?"
Sabrina: "I need to leave pretty soon..."
Me: "NO!!"
Sabrina: "I'm sorry!!"
Me: "Can you wait til after my pregnancy?"
Sabrina: "Yea... I will leave the morning after you have your baby."
Me: "Thank you!"
Sabrina: "Your welcome! Also can we go swimming tomorrow?"
Me: "Sure!!"
Then we went to sleep! <3
I got up a couple hours later... I got some leftover cake...
They are playing together <3
Brushing Max II!
Around lunch we started eating... This is gonna be a obese baby!!! xD
Sabrina washed dishes. Then we headed to...
The public pool! :D
Everybody got dressed and jumped into the pool! Even Max II!
I then put Zack down because...
I had to throw up...
Throwing up..
Everyone had a breath-holding contest! Dawn VS Calista and Della VS Sabrina! :D
I took Zack over to the playground.
I put Zack on the swing. He laughed so much!
I then put Zack on the playground tower then got up there with him.
We sat up there and watched everyone else swim!
We left almost 2 hours after we got there.
Me: "So, everyone have a good time?"
Everyone: "YES!!!"
When we got home I put Zack into his highchair and gave him some food!
Everyone ate like family again! I love eating as a family!!
Before anyone could wash their dish, I had to fix the sink!!
When I got done everyone except for Sabrina and Zack had gone to bed. So I washed all the dishes...
I mopped up the water from the sink.
Sabrina put Zack to bed...
Then everyone was asleep!!
I woke up a couple hours later having to throw up.
Then went back to sleep... But woke up almost 4 hours later because...
I'm pregnant!
But I still had to throw up...
When I told Sabrina, she gave me a thumbs up!
I then let her rub my baby bump!
I started cooking again!! Yum! These pancakes are so good!!
Washing dishes...
I got and put Zack in his highchair and gave him a bottle!
They are eating together! Well Della and Dawn...
Feeding Levi!
Off to school they go!
Sabrina and I started watching TV. But Zack was getting lonely, so I went to him!
Watch out! The tickle monster is coming! *bunches of laughter* :3
Then I read with him! He is a excellent reader!!
Putting the book back...
After putting the book up, I put Zack into his highchair and fed him!
Brushing Max II!
Taking a relaxing shower!
While the kids were doing homework, I was eating cake..
I then washed dishes. After washing dishes, I put Zack to bed <3
Dawn washed her and her sisters plates :O
Baby bump day #1!
Night for the Taylor home!
In the morning, everyone was up because today is birthday-day! We decided to age up after school. The kids were off faster than anything!! I got Zack and put him in his highchair with his bottle.
I then rubbed my stomach as the baby/babies will be here tomorrow...
I then snuggle Zack as he is growing to fast D:  (You probably guessed that Zack is my favorite child... He is to adorable!!!)
Then I had an idea of what to do til the kids got home!
Me: "Sabrina?"
Sabrina: "Yes Alina?"
Me: "Do you feel like going swimming? Only you, Zack, and I?"
Sabrina: "Sure! This time I will watch Zack and you can swim!"
Me: "Ok!"
Then we hopped in the car. I would of drove bit Sabrina wanted to drive so I said 'whatever!'
Sabrina went changed and picked up Zack...
While Sabrina did something with Zack, I did the cannonball into the pool!
 When I landed, I immediately turned around to see what Sabrina and Zack was doing...
I saw them both watching me swim! I waved at them, Sabrina waved and Zack giggled nonstop!
A hour later we headed home because Della will be home any moment now.
Going home!
When we got home I fed Zack in his highchair.
I then snuggled him.
Then tickled him! :)
They IMMANENTLY started their homework!
They got done quickly, so now it's birthday time!!
Calista went first!
Dawn went second!
Sparkles!
Della went third!
Even MORE sparkles!!!
Zack went last!
Zack is SPARKLING!
Calista as a young adult! (Link in "The Kids")
Dawn as a young adult! (Link in "The Kids")
Della as a teen!
Zack as a child!
I then hugged my beautiful Calista and Dawn goodbye!
(I know you can rarely see the picture) Calista and Dawn moved out together!
Baby bump day #2/3!
Labor! It hit right before I fell asleep  -___-
Also my friend was to busy freaking out to drive me to the hospital so I drove myself  -_______-
In the hospital I go!
And out with twin girls! This is Kiara Taylor! Named after my real life sister!
This is Macie Taylor!Named after my real life best friend! Thanks for reading!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment