Sunday, January 15, 2012

Babies #2 and #3: Vampire Babies

 Welcome back everyone! Last where we stopped off was when I had Bryson! Let's start the post now!

After having Bryson, I went home... I never had the money to buy a car so I bought Star before starting this challenge! I was surprised when I was giving birth. Bryson's father, Gavin Pinkerton, come... So Bryson knows his father and Gavin knows his son!! :)

When I got home, I fed my little Bryson! I wish that babies never grew up! I'm gonna miss my little oneswhen they grow up and move out! :'(

After feeding him, I snuggled him... While doing that I said, "I will never let anyone hurt you..."

I put him to bed so I could change clothes and look for another father.

I changed my clothes but when I was about to mount  Star, I looked around and the house was a mess so I had to clean up the place! I had to wash dishes...

Fill the dog food bowl up...

And wash the disgusting counter!

After cleaning, I went to get Star ready for riding into town... I cleaned her hooves...

And brushed her... Now she was ready to be mounted!!

Silly me!! I got on backwards!! xD

Me and Star ready to go!!

I decided to go to the library to look... It was almost 3 AM  when we got there... Yes I did call a babysitter... Bad news, didn't find anyone... Me and Star got home about 6 AM...

When I walked in the front door I heard my baby crying... The babysitter was napping on the couch... I woke him up and fired him! Then I went and checked on Bryson... He had a stinky diaper, was hungry, and was lonely! Max could of been a better babysitter then the hired babysitter!! I went and changed his diaper...

I also fed him... Bryson drunk just about the whole bottle!!
 I snuggled him tightly and said. "I'll take care of you always and forever!!!"

After I snuggled Bryson, I put him to bed as for me, I was very, very tired.

I went to bed right after putting Bryson to bed... I fell asleep instantly...

I woke up a couple hours later... I made the bed so I didn't have to later...

I changed my clothes and got some soup since it was the afternoon...

Washing dishes! Who doesn't love doing them?

After washing dishes I snuggled Bryson while talking to him, "Mommy has to go but mommy will be back soon! Don't worry! There will be a different babysitter!"

I put Bryson in his crib and went to mount Star! This time I decided to go to the cat park, the same place where I found Bryson's father.

I am a level 3 in riding so now I can ride Star when she is galloping! I can get to my destination quicker!

When I came in the cat park there was ALOT of possible fathers but this one guy caught my eyes with his eyes. With how bright brown they were, I knew he was a vampire! I picked him because I wanted to spice the challenge up!

I went up to him and instantly greeted him... 
Me: "Hi there, my name is Alina Taylor. What's yours?"
Man: "My name is Quincy Miller."

I explained the rules and how he doesn't have to do anything with the child/children.
Me: "So, will you be the father of baby #2?"

 Quincy: "Umm... But I have a wife and teenage daughter..."


Quincy: "If I don't have to take care of the child then... Sure just don't say anything to my daughter or wife..."

Me: " No problem! Also thank you so much!"

When we got back to my place, we sat and started the process!

Then headed to the bed to start the baby making.

After saying goodbye, I changed into my regular clothes and brushed Max.

I then fixed me something to eat...

Before eating I fed Bryson... 

 And snuggled him...

Now I am eating! With Max stalking me... -_-

Washing dishes...

When I went to pick Bryson up I got sick to my stomach... I knew I was pregnant because I had a feeling...

I threw up helplessly while my baby was crying...

Before I went to Bryson, I HAD to clean the toilet...

Changing Bryson's diaper...

Shower time! With a stalker dog...

Fixing the broken shower and...

The broken toilet...

 Then to snuggle Bryson...

 Time to go to bed for Bryson...

Also for me.

I woke up at about 1 or 2 AM to Bryson crying... I changed his diaper...

And fed him...
And snuggled him tightly...
Then Back to bed for Bryson...

Also for me!

As I said before, waking up is never easy!!

I changed clothes and then went to use the toilet...

Then throw up time...

After throwing up I was very happy because... I am pregnant!!!

After finding out I was pregnant I decided to eat some cereal to start off this wonderful day! Today is Bryson's birthday! Also I think I should get Max a playmate so he can stop being a stalker.....

But I had to throw up...

Back to what I was eating! 

Washing dishes!

Brushing Max...

Then food for my little special man!

I snuggled him tightly knowing that he had to grow up... :(

Blowing out the candles! I think he was very happy to become a toddler!

Sparkle time!

 As Bryson was aging I went to take care of Star... I cleaned her hooves and brushed her... She is starting to get hard to take care of her...

Say hello to Bryson Taylor! He has my hair color but his dad's eye color...

This is his everyday clothes...

 This is his formal clothes...

This is his sleeptime clothes...

After taking care of Star I payed the bills... Now I have so very little money...

Time to potty train!

Snuggling my handsome little man!

Then off to talking...

His first word was "Frying Pan".

Then I put him in his crib so I could eat...

I got a easy-to-fix bread and jam...

Washing dishes...

Filling the dog food bowl up...

I then got Bryson dressed and fed him...

And potty training... I put Bryson to bed right after...

Baby Bump Day #1

Both of us fell asleep at the same time! :)

The dog woke me up... I was angry as I made my bed...

Bryson was still asleep so I went and got me something to eat! I ate some cereal...

Washing dishes in a dirty sink...


Then it had to break on me... I don't have any money to pay for someone to fix it so I had to......

After fixing it, I cleaned it...

Then I went to check on Bryson and saw him awake... I picked him up and changed his clothes...

I put him into his highchair and gave him a bottle of milk...

Bryson drinking his milk!

I started mopping up the water that the sink spilled out from when it was broken...

 
Toilet time!

After using the toilet, I let Bryson out and let him to crawl around while I emptyed his potty...

Max then sniffed Bryson and Bryson tried to touch Max!! So cute!

Time to walk!

And potty train!

Back to walking!

The to suppertime!

I ate some ice cream! :3


Then to bed!

Baby Bump Day #2

I wasn't really sleepy because this baby was coming soon... So I stayed up...

Potty train!

Then bedtime for Bryson!

Toilet time!

Baby Bump Day #3

Screaming in labor!

On the way to the hospital...

In the hospital I go!

And out with twins! Welcome to the world Caitlin Taylor! Named after challenge mother Caitlin Murray, here is the link to her challenge! [http://caitlinslittlebabies100.blogspot.com/] Her traits are Good and Friendly. Her astrological sign is Leo...

Welcome to the world Caleb Taylor! His traits are Good and Excitable. His astrological sign is Taurus. Thanks for reading! Please follow and comment! I have one question for everyone to answer, should I get rid of Star and get Max a playmate> I limit to only 2 pets! So should I? Thanks for reading! Bye bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!!! Max IS a stalker dog! He is almost always there!!!! Hahaha! Laughing so hard right now! I love that the challenge father was in the military, or just decided to be super awesome and dress up like the super awesome people who do that every day. I feel so honored! Thank you!!! Can't wait to read more!!! And, yes I think Max deserves a new playmate, that way he doesn't have to stalk everyone while their eating, sleeping, showering, or toileting. XD Star can go to a lovely little farm. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @HayHay98-Max is a MAJOR stalker xD He kept waking Alina up like every morning at like 4 or 5AM!!! xD Yea the father was in the military but he was a vampire :D Your welcome!Thanks for putting you opinion on Max getting a playmate! I am honestly most likely gonna do it! :D Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete