Saturday, January 7, 2012

Introduction To Alina Taylor

Hi, my name is Alina Taylor... I am gonna attempt the 100 Baby Challenge! I know there is gonna be ups and downs but I have talked to myself about it and decided I am gonna attempt! My traits are Ambitious, Animal Lover, Family-Oriented, Great Kisser, and Hopeless Romantic! My LTW is Surrounded By Family! My favorite food is Tri-Tip Steak, favorite music is R&B, and favorite color is Lilac... My astrological sign is Cancer...

This is my Everyday! Cute isn't it? Haha :)

Formal!

Sleepwear!! ;)

Athletic!

And swimwear!! I hope you all like my clothes because I sure do! :D

These are my pets! This right here is Max! His breed type is a Siberian Husky. His traits are Friendly, Genius, and Loyal!

And this is Star! Her breed type is a Akhal-Teke. Her traits are Agile, Genius, and Obedient!

This is the whole outside of the house!

And this is the inside!

Thank you for reading!!! I'll be back but til then I am leaving you all this very funny picture! Please follow and comment! Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment