Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby #1: A Start In The Challenge!

Welcome back everyone! Are you ready for Baby #1? Well here is the post!

As I was about to mount my beautiful Star, I was thinking, 'What am I going to do today?'

"I know what I'm going to do today!" I said as I got on my horse. "I'm going to get pregnant and have baby #1! But where am I gonna find my first baby daddy..." I was thinking and decided to go to the cat park to look!

When I was riding around to get in the cat park, I found my target!

When I got off my horse, I went straight to him and greeted him.
Me: "Hey, my name is Alina Taylor. What's yours?" ;)
Man: "I'm Gavin Pinkerton. Why??"

I explained the rules and stuff...
Me: "So will you be the first father?"

Gavin: "Umm... Sure! I just want the woohoo and nothing else!"
Me: "Ok... But no problem! Just let me take over... Also..."

Me: "Thank you, thank you!!! Let's go to my place!" :)

When we got to my place, we went to the couch to start the party... All we did was kiss! Nothing else! Yet... hehe......

Then we headed to the bed to do all the baby making! :D

After that I said bye to him as I will always do after trying... Lol I didn't notice we were in our underwear hehe!

We got dressed and when I turned around I saw him do this weird walk... I guess he got what he always wanted!!! xD

After he left, I filled the food bowl up for Max as Star had hay in her little home outside.

I guess Max was hungry because when I walked away from the bowl, he went straight to it!

I was hungry as well so I fixed a quick and easy-to-make salad!

I was very hungry so I fixed a pretty big salad.

After eating I caught Max peeing beside the kitchen table where I WAS eating... I scolded him ALOT!!!

He tryed to make me happy by bringing me a newspaper but I don't read newspapers so I mopped up the pee then threw away the newspaper...

Everyone HAS to wash their hands after cleaning up pee!

Using the toilet...

Then to bed! I was tired after that long day!  

Max feel asleep shortly after I did.

Shortly after Max fell asleep, Star fell asleep.

I woke up nauseated so I thought it was either a bad salad or... I was pregnant...

Threw up :(

I wasn't really sleepy anymore so I went and made my bed up...

And toke a shower...

When I got out, I found Max doing this! So cute!!!!!

I continued my day and fixed me some delicious waffles!!

But this happened! Worst of all, I DIDN'T HAVE A FIRE ALARM!!!! >:(

So that means... A possibly pregnant woman to extinguish it... Ugh!!

I got the stove extinguished... But the counter HAD to get caught on fire!! AHHHHHH!!!

After extinuishing the stove and the counter, I got sick again and threw up outside. :(

After throwing up and get new stuff I fixed some simple cereal...

Washing some dishes!

I haven't played with Max in a while so I decided to take Max out for a walk!

Me and Max looking at a beautiful white horse! It was funny how we both looked at the same time!

On the way home, (Max started to run home), I found out I was... PREGNANT!

When I got home I was hungry so I fixed so Mac and Cheese!

Once again... FIRE!!!!!

I keep forgetting to buy a fire alarm...

So I had some simple bread + jam...

After eating I had to pee...

Then I went to sleep...

Waking up in the morning is never easy...

Baby Bump Day #1

Showertime!

Pancakes!! By the way, if you didn't notice, I got a fire alarm!! *FINALLY*

Didn't burn the pancakes! :)

Got to wash those dirty dishes!!

I needed to play with Star as well so since I can't ride her, because I'm pregnant, I leaded her for a walk...

When I got home I made me a salad because I was hungry...

Me eating a salad with lettuce, tomatoes, and no ranch! hehe

Baby Bump Day #2

Sleepytime! Dreaming about my almost here baby! :)

In the morning making my bed...

After making the other side of the bed, I saw Max destroying my dresser...

So I scolded him...

Toilet time!

Shower time as well!!!

Time for trash as well! :D

Eating some cereal while the dog is dirty...

So after eating, I went to clean the fur out because it was clumped up together with mud and dirt from Max being outside...

Training the dog to hunt...

Baby Bump Day #3

In labor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

In the hospital I go!!!!!

Afer the pregnancy I gave birth to a beautiful baby... BOY! Welcome to the world Bryson Taylor! His traits are Clumsy and Athletic and his astrological sign is Aries! Thanks for reading! Baby #2 will be here soon! Bye Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment